Upgrade to newest version firmware on you device, iphone cannot be restored firmware file corrupt update you current version firmware to latest version, download newest firmware. Sometimes the error message also pops up on the screen when people try to restore their iPhones. You are in the right place if you are experiencing a firmware file corrupt iPhone issue. In this article, we are suggesting how to fix iPhone files file that is corrupt/not compatible error.
Then connect iPhone with a black screen to the computer with a USB cable that came with it. Enter the interface with iPhone photos, choose the target items and click the iCloud download button to download them to your computer. Then, choose the file types from the following interface. For example, to recover pictures, click Photos to continue. In case the iPhone restart loop couldn’t be fixed, you can choose to recover important iPhone data.
- To use FSCK, you will need to boot into Single User mode by pressing and holding Cmd + S when your computer boots.
- Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software.
- In this article, we are suggesting how to fix iPhone files file that is corrupt/not compatible error.
An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue. If you still get it, then you might need to put your device on recovery stage while connecting it to your system. The connected product does not match the specified model in the file.
Yes, you can use the Standard Repair of Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) as mentioned above. It can repair most iOS system issues without data loss.
- Then follow the prompt to install the latest iTunes.
- You can now download iMyFone Fixppo to install the compatible firmware to your iPhone.
- Once files are selected, you will see Update button, click this button to continue.
- If the previous solutions fail to solve the problem, seeking help from Apple Support is the last option for you.
- Now, you can download stock firmware easily boot your iPhone into recovery mode and your iPhone will be restored in a few minutes.
If the previous solutions fail to solve the problem, seeking help from Apple Support is the last option for you. The reason is that the firmware restores failure may result from hardware issues. Apple Support is the most reliable agency to repair hardware or fix the firmware one thing for all.