GCam 8.1 from BSG should work (either _ruler or _scan3d packages). You should check BSG page as newer versions may might be available. https://www.stoodnt.com/community/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-sgh-2/ GCam 8.1 from BSG also works (either _ruler or _scan3d packages). Reports in January 2023 say that LMC 8.4 and BSG 8.1 work on this phone.
- It’s normally possible to get factory images from Samsung and LG, but you may need to download them from third-party sites.
- The F1 has no NFC and its LTE bands are limited though, so it won’t appeal to those who absolutely require these two features, but that’s Xiaomi’s stance for now.
- If you flash your phone you will lose all of your data and your mobile will be restored in its original settings.
- So backup all personal data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc to prevent data loss.
- Here you can Download and install Poco F1 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
Google has removed the popular rooting app SuperSU from the Play Store. Magisk is also a best rooting app that you can easily customize your Xiaomi Poco F1. Are you ready to use ADB and Fastboot for flashing custom firmware on your Android phone? The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery. Most importantly, this sideload mode requires a TWRP recovery version 2.3 or higher.
Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by HTC or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. You will find the two mirror links to download Xiaomi EU ROM on the current page.
Screenshots taken on MIUI 9.6, before I updated to MIUI 10 stable. The Camera app’s UI is similar to the Mi A2’s so I won’t go over it again; the Dual Camera watermark is also enabled by default, same as the beautification effect for the front camera. By the time I remembered to disable both, I had already taken several pics. And speaking of the front camera, it’s very good and you won’t complain about selfies taken with it (last image in the carousel above).